Monday, January 24, 2011

Back to Business



Today we went to visit our buddy Bert over at ABB. We actually saw the robots in action which was very cool. He talked about project management and gave a fairly good perspective of what you have to do in order to be a project manager. Which to my convenience entails both accounting and marketing which are my majors. Anyways we had a good fish fry at their caf. I always feel like ABB is holding a super robot with all the security measures they have in there.






Anyways, we snuck on to the buses this time. No issues their today. Then we went to Skapa and had the best presentation and second best with information to me. I got to talk to him personally for a little after everyone left on how he got his first clients and how he started the company. Basically he started locally and did free seminars. This was interesting to me because when he talked about writing his websites and such; again I knew that all and I've tried to run a company per-say. I just hit a wall and could not achieve anymore. So his advice and words to me were unique, but very true. I definitely out of all companies would like to work for him. Did you see their office? It was so laid back and fun looking.







Next we went to our favorite place Pasta haus and I got the same thing I had last time always good. 

No comments:

Post a Comment