Saturday, January 29, 2011

Fairwell

It's sad, they say you don't know what you have till it's gone. Well Sweden and Denmark have passed us now, and I can easily say that they were the best two weeks of my life. Its not the fact that we got to go out and party every night, but it was simply the fact of learning a new culture. I've learned an exponential amount of information that I can't even put into words. I thought that our cultures would be close to similar boy was I wrong. I was so glad that I did this trip and that I got to experience Sweden and Denmark.
Yesterday was a solid finish to the trip with out a doubt. Max and I coordinate our meals for lunch and dinner and it couldn't have turned out better. The first place was like an old western bar. Walked in and they had saddles as seats. We all either ordered the fish and steak or the giant hamburger. I got the hamburger and it was great. Then we went to Carlsburg brewery to my disappointment it wasn't a brewery, but the site and presentation were great. Then we wandered around the city till dinner.
Dinner was excellent we went to Flora's, a great steak house, by far a great end to our trip meals.
Considering we were in Copenhagen  we had to go to the ice bar. Boy was it crazy it was the reopening night so it wasnt so crowded, but the sheer atmosphere was sick. We danced around in our capes for awhile and enjoyed a few cocktails drinking out of  ice cups.  Last we went Rosie Mcgee's and it just got crazy.
Needless to say it was a great successful trip, and I couldn't have learned more.

No comments:

Post a Comment