Monday, January 17, 2011

Business Trip?

So apparently we had to wake up early this morning, kinda a stickler for some, but do to Jet lag I never went to bed. What better of a way to start of the trip with the campus tour. The only problem was we struggled to find the campus. We all hustled on to the trolly, rode it for a few stops than sprinted off of it in fear that we were going the wrong way. Needless to say we walked the only remaining street I have not walked in all of Gothenburg. After splashing around in the endless amounts of puddles and pebbles we finally arrived. Now see I figured out that Gothenburg University is where I will find my wife. They only accept the top student( so she has brain's) and they are good looking. After touring the campus and seeing several prospects for my wife we decided to view some power points. Now the power points were good don't get me wrong, but after doing extensive research on these topics and bad accents it made for a bit of a long day. Then professor Shields came up and knocked it out of the park. Then we adjourned till Tuesday and I crashed.. 

No comments:

Post a Comment