Friday, January 14, 2011

Hedou United States

The day finally came, we were all nervous and excited as we called our parents and grandparents. 16 Americans venturing out into Europe. Honestly, I didn't know what to expect, but it has been everything and more. The plane ride was just awful. Take off was smooth but, I popped a few sleeping pills and they kept me wired. I did not sleep a single minute on the plane. This is our take off and landing.


Landing in Sweden was a quick culture shock. Everyone spoke english for the most part, but only if you engaged in a conversation with them using english. Also, Sweden will be my downfall, every girl is blonde hair blue eyes which is a big plus. We went to a local Italian Restaurant and almost randomly picked food because it was in Swedish, but the waitresses were cute and spoke perfect english.... Maybe better english than I do.
Im heading out to the bars with the group, and I have to ask a girl why she is proud to be Swedish, stay tuned.

No comments:

Post a Comment