Sunday, January 23, 2011

Packers Suck!!



Today, well today was a bit of a bummer... I woke up to late for breakfast because we had to much fun last night, but it was much worth it. Next Max finally dragged me out of the hostile and we decided to head to Haga for his lunch and my breakfast. I couldn't read the menu so I ordered with my eyes. Turns out my eyes have a much ritzier taste.






After that Max and I headed to Art Museum, we planned on going out to the islands, but we decided that it would be too dark by the time we could admire the beauty. Turns out that the Swedish Art Museum was very interesting, despite not knowing a thing about any of the pieces.








We got back and decided to do the Iron Chef in the hostile kitchen here. To be honest I thought that it was going to be a disaster. To my disbelief it turned out to be a great success.


After that we went to the North American Bar for the Bears vs Packers game....




Well this is just where I'm going to end my blog for the day........

No comments:

Post a Comment