Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Were Looney

Today started off like every other day, everyone is scrambling to put on their best attire and get downstairs in time to leave. We all head to the trolly, but then quickly decided to take the bus. As usual we were confused on where we were going but actually made it on time to ABB.
My first impression of ABB was; wow they are really advanced, which held to be true.




Bert started off by giving us his powerpoint which was excellently put together and left us with a brilliant ending to his slides ( And a good sales pitch). I was impressed with the overall place and the whole robotics and system he created for his project. After we were done we ran to the bus and little did we know all of our bus passes were invalid which made things a bit awkward; but it worked out in the end.


We then went to the University to sit on some speeches. The first one was very interesting on their views on the economy and how China will surpass us. After that it got to a few topics that I do not find quite interesting. What is a pirates favorite movie? One thats rated RRRRR. I thought the topic on Pirates on the sea was cool, but she dragged it on and tried to sell her company. Also, I looked up that conference we were in and for each one of those business men and women to sit in their it cost them around $500. I thought that was cool considering we got invited for free.



We finished off our day by all of us heading to the Mall, the funny thing was us guys could not tell if we were walking into a girls or guys store. After several mistakes we got it right.




 So we were waiting for the girls to meet back up with us when I locked eyes with a girl from across the mall. We starred at each other for a solid 10 seconds before looking away. This girl was a dime, I mean so was I dressed up in my suit and all. I started walking away and next thing I knew she was right next to me talking to me. I told here I was leaving and she got all upset.
Anyways Max, Connor and I headed off to Gamel Pub for fish and chips and some beers...

No comments:

Post a Comment