Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Heaven 23

Alright, today was a new experience and I am always down for something new, for the most part. We sat in two college lectures here at Gothenburg University. They talked about foreign policy and some what of Europe's economy; for the most part it was very interesting. Apparently my classmates thought otherwise or everyone just went way to hard last night. (Way to hard- Partied to much) Anyways we had our typical fica break every time the professor lost his train of thought. He finally decided to declare lunch and we headed down to the Dubliner. The local irish pub. We all ordered boiled fish, now I've heard of baked and deep fried but boiled? Maybe it was something Irish, anyways the fish was fantastic. The second class was a continuation of the first one, but this time the hot blonde girl decide she wanted to sit next to me, she came close and tried to pull out the desk but it was jammed so she moved down a chair. Darn! Now what I was thinking in my head but was a bit slow to act, maybe I should pull it out for her. Well it never happened, I sat there day dreaming.
After class we were on our own. I spent my free time with Max trying to hunt down family gifts and such. I was successful but it took some time. Anyways dinner consisted of some peanut butter and jelly, this was my attempt to save some money for my nightly affairs.
Our game plan changed periodically through out the night, but for the most part it was to live it up.We first headed to Kan's our favorite bartender and the cheapest place around, we all had a few drinks and shared a good time. Then we split into two groups, half of us going to Heaven 23 or Sky bar; pick your fancy. Anyways we ended up at top of the tallest tower over looking all of Gothenburg, Im talking magnificent views and some how I managed to get in amongst these successful wealthy business men. I felt like a boss, so what other way but to continue the feeling. So I bought a nice martini, with an ingredient that is illegal in the U.S. The drink was great, but you know what was better. The looks of these business men and women at us, looking like what are these spoiled rich kids doing up in our bar. Classic!
After that we rode the clear glass elevator all the way down from the sky bar. It was awesome.
Ohh yea, the coat lady put my coat on for me, thats how you know I was classy. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment