Saturday, January 15, 2011

This place is unreal!!  First off I have never experineced night life in my life, so me and my three bestfriends headed downtown to the Avenyn to asorb the culture. Let's just say it started off by some of the best decisions ever made by us. We had no idea what we were doing, so we blindly jumped on to the next trolly, we asked some kids on the trolly how you get to avenyn; ( apparentaly our accents our awful, but more on this later) he kindly replied follow me. We got off at his stop and this place was banging, I mean people everywhere. He was headed to O'Learys the local sports bar, turns out the guy checking in coats was one of the nicest english speaking people we met all night. He showed us the local hot spots and where to party at our time of the night at our age....TBC

No comments:

Post a Comment