Thursday, January 27, 2011

The Last 24 hours

The last 24 hours have been extremely interesting. We started of the day by doing our last company visit at Wireless car. Which I thought was a very cool company, my only problem was that they do not defer from their competitors. After enjoying the wonderful expresso machine we were finally free for the day.
Max and I decided to take a thirty minute trolly ride and then another 20 minute boat ride out to the main Island. It was gorgeous, the only problem was that it felt like it was 10 degrees outside. We were the only ones to get off the boat at that stop and we began to walk around the island, we walked for 20 minutes with out seeing a single person, all houses were boarded up and everything was shut down. This appeared to be everyones summer houses. We walked around some more and finally found some people. Then off in the corner of my eye I saw what appeared to be a mountain. For the purposes of fun and scenic views I declared it K2 and that Max and I had to climb it. We began our ascent, only problem is we couldn't find the entrance. We ended up in this amazing harbor which was encased by mountains. After traveling for an hour I finally found an off passage. It was passage that went over the river and through the woods to grandma's house.. But literally it was an Iced path which was super sketchy. After a good hour of climbing I finally got to the top. Most beautiful thing I have seen in my entire trip, other than the women of course.








 Then we went out to a three course Italian meal as a group and it was alright, kinda had italian a lot. Then we wanted to go out to the college bar. We got to the college bar and the bouncer told us that we needed to be students. So I was the last one in line and I figured being the youngest I would be kicked out. So I grab a hot girl that was about to go into the bar and I asked her quickly if she could get me in. We locked arms and she talked to the bouncer and I was the first person in, after that the entire group followed suit.
Today I woke up, packed and ran out the door. Of course I feel like I forgot something, but probably won't know. Anyways the flight was cool and short to watch then we finally touched down in Coppenhagen. We had to walk a mile one way to our hotel. This was a long hike especially seeing I had to carry my luggage on my head. After some time of walking we finally arrived. To our disbelief it was the wrong CAB INN, thats the definition of irony.  So we walked all the way back to the train station. Then when we got to the real place we had to walk to our other hotel which was a half mile away.
I am beat, as for now I can say that I like Sweden much better than Denmark, but hey I will give it a chance.

No comments:

Post a Comment