Sunday, January 23, 2011

Tonight was one of the best nights of my life hands down. It started off by us waking up a bit to late after we re fell asleep for breakfast. We got all four of us ready and out the door by 1230, our original plans were to meet up with the college and do the scavenger hunt, but apparently some people like to take 3 hour showers. So we changed directions and headed towards the Cultural Museum. Once we got in I was a little skeptical because there were hundreds of little kids running around. We just stuck to our plan and headed up the stairs which was easily the coolest modern articulate building around. Anyways the it had some awesome exhibits such as a few of the pictures following. Now it may not seem so cool but if you read the captions on the piece it made it much cooler.




After the Cultural museum we jumped on the train as a group and headed to the hockey game. Now I love hockey it is a fun sport to watch. So naturally I was very excited. As soon as we walked in to the place we found our seats at the very top of the stadium. Which in America would be awful, but in Sweden it seemed to be a prime place. They started to get rowdy, the stadium turned dark and fire was exploding to the music  as the Indians took the ice. Needless to say that European countries are a lot more passionate for there sports than us americans are. I ended up buying a sick jersey, which is my souvenir but all in all the game was amazing, the crowd was wild and they won. 
Now, Im thinking how much better can today get anyways.




Well it just started we went to a fancy restaurant and enjoyed some of the best food so far. I was the only one to order this Pardelli or what ever noodle it is and some beef. Excellent.. enough said.
Alright now I was really wondering if the night could get any better.
Considering the fact that I am 19 and all off the older members wanted to go to the most happening club in Gothenburg, the chances of me getting in were slim. 
So Max came up with this brilliant idea. Considering the fact that when we walk around we look like straight foreigners which we were, he decided that I being the most Swedish looking one should dress like I'm swedish. I was sold. I put on my tightest jeans wore my dress shoes, long black socks, rolled them at the bottom, and gelled my hair to high heaven. Several girls couldn't believe me that I was not Swedish. Bam I was in..




So we all walk down to the club as a group. Apparently you have to be 22-25 tonight, we seems like my night might just end dry. I decided to head in behind a few girls in our group that way if they get in I can get in with them. Then I see this Swedish model walking towards the end of the line and her three best friends. I played it smooth and called her over. She absolutely loved me. She told me everything I need to learn under the sun about there culture, plus she was a beautiful model. So I kept on talking to her and she was convinced that even after I showed her my ID that I was swedish. Anyways a few members  in our group roll up to the bouncer and they get denied. Then I roll up with the Swedish model around my arm and 3 of my friends. She talks to the guard smiles and then....BOOOOOMMMM were in. I talked with her and danced with her for a while, then she told me that she will catch me later. This club was sick. Take my first clubbing experience and multiply that by at least 100. 
Moral of the story it helps to be European in Sweden, but it helps more if you walk in with the hottest model in the club on your arm!!!!
Pictures will be up.

No comments:

Post a Comment